Neutral conditioner bar
Coastal Neutral series is completely without added scent. It is mild and can be used by the whole family. The series is especially good for people with delicate skin or scalp or those who just prefer soaps without scent.
Coastal Balsam Bar is made of nutritious, moisturizing ingredients for the hair. It has a concentrated form which means that only a little is needed at each wash, and therefore the bar holds well.
A balsam bar is a plastic -free alternative to bottled conditioner, which with its solid form takes into account the environment and climate.
The conditioner is also ideal as a moisture to the skin due to its in -depth oils. Grease the bar over moistened skin, either in, or outside the bath, and let the product seep in. Leaves the skin soft and moisturized.
- After using the shampoo bar Moisten the conditioner bar under hot water.
- The conditioner bar is run across wet hair and out in lengths.
- Use your fingers to distribute the product and avoid direct contact with the scalp. Let the product sit for up to 5 minutes, then rinse the hair.
- Rinse the bar clean and store it in one Soap bowl away from water and steam.
- The bar lasts longer if it is allowed to dry between use.
All coastal soaps are handmade locally where the Little Belt meets Haderslev Fjord. The same coast where several of the soaps' local ingredients are found and picked.
All of our ingredients are plant -based and vegan🌱
Weight: Minimum 60 g
Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alchol, Cocoa butter*, Shea butter*, Coconut Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, D-Panthenol, Cetromonium Chloride, Wheat Protein, Citric Acid Rests, Keranutri, Plantaserv E (Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin). (*Organic)